[wp-hackers] Matt's site hacked?

Jeremy Wright jeremy at ensight.org
Fri Jun 9 16:52:17 GMT 2006

> As long as the comparisons to Paris Hilton stop... :)

Hmm... And yet the day your hack occurred, traffic to our Hilton Files blog
doubled. Coincidence? I think not.

__________________________

Jeremy Wright
Skype: jeremy_wright
Phone: 506 466 3855

Author of Blog Marketing
Order at: http://www.ensight.org/book

President, b5media
Website: http://www.b5media.com

Blogger, Business Consultant
Personal Blog: http://www.ensight.org

Disclaimer: All information contained in this email is for the entitled
recipients only. Any dissemination of the contents of this email verbally,
electronically in print or otherwise is strictly forbidden without the
express consent of the author. If you believe you have received this email
in error, please let me know via email at jeremy at ensight.org.