[wp-hackers] Feeddemon and RSS

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Thu Jun 8 18:02:47 GMT 2006

I stand corrected.
I was under the impression that wfw:commentRSS _used to be_ correct... but I
just realized that it was always wrong, but the Feed Validator didn't give a
damn.. and when it did and started giving penalties for not using commentRss
the trouble started.

In light of this.. I understand that this would be a one-time change, etc...
and that WP was wrong...

(I hate being wrong, it's so hard to apologize after stirring up trouble!!
:P)

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/