[wp-hackers] What do the key's mean on wp_attachment_metadata

Ryan Scheuermann ryan at concept64.com
Wed Jun 7 12:42:45 GMT 2006

Hi Mark,

That value is a serialized (string-version) of an array.  Those numbers
are the number of bytes (characters) for the following value.  To pull
the data out, just unserialize the value as an array.  If you follow me?

Ryan Scheuermann

----
Concept 64, Inc. | Phone: 610.349.0703 | Web: www.concept64.com