[wp-hackers] anyone looked at Chameleon closely?

Trevor Turk trevorturk at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 21:24:34 GMT 2006

I guess that's the point that I'm pretty sure of - I think removing the
copyright, or at least attribution, of plugins you're using violates the
license of those plugins in most cases. So, if this package comes with the
Google Sitemap Generator plugin which has been stripped of any identifying
info, then there's a problem. I checked it out quickly, and I see a
copyright, so that would have to stay on there. I don't know how to check
the Chameleon program without buying it, but I thought I'd drop that point
in here.

http://www.arnebrachhold.de/2005/06/05/google-sitemaps-generator-v2-final#P18DL