[wp-hackers] anyone looked at Chameleon closely?

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Tue Jun 6 20:25:17 GMT 2006

On 6/6/06, Trevor Turk <trevorturk at gmail.com> wrote:

> Good point. I'm pretty sure that Plugins come with licenses and copyrights
> of their own - which almost certainly require attribution.

Hmm. Not so sure. Sec 2(b) suggests that plugins too, if distributed as part
of the product, would be under GPL:

b) You must cause any work that you distribute or publish, that in
    whole or in part contains or is derived from the Program or any
    part thereof, to be licensed as a whole at no charge to all third
    parties under the terms of this License.