[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jun 5 19:37:45 GMT 2006

Oh.. But that's to be expected, since it's called a redirection bug anyway,
right?
Because it's far easier and lighter for you in PHP to send a page back to
the refer than it is to add a POST to the original page and have the next
page implement it.. and as it is WP is quite slow (relatively speaking).

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/