[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Sun Jun 4 09:22:43 GMT 2006

On Jun 4, 2006, at 3:57 AM, Computer Guru wrote:

> But the problem is that not everyone can reproduce these bugs, Mark.

The Nonce bugs are, by their nature, 100% reproducible.

The AYS slashing bug *should* be 100% reproducible.  WP includes code
to normalize things like register_globals and magic quotes.  To test,
edit a comment with a regular straight quote in it  (using stock
2.0.3 and not having my plugin enabled).  You should get (a) AYS
dialog and then (b) slashes before any straight quotes in the comment.

the only one I'm not so sure about is the comment editing redirection
bug.  You'll have to talk to Michael Adams about that, he reported it.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/