[wp-hackers] WordPress 2.0.3 Tuneup Plugin

Angsuman Chakraborty angsuman at taragana.com
Sun Jun 4 05:10:34 GMT 2006

> Testing is not sexy! We've tried writing guides, mailing lists, nightly
builds, short betas, really long betas, nothing that has been suggested
hasn't been tried. At the end of the day, more people using every little
part of the system every day is the only way that has consistently kept
development pretty stable. On the downside, it's a lot more work to
constantly sync and it often makes WP.com less stable.

Have you considered developing automated unit and acceptance tests?

Best,
Angsuman