[wp-hackers] Looking for a time-based content plugin

Paul Menard codehooligans at codehooligans.com
Mon Jul 31 18:42:19 GMT 2006

Greetings all. Happy Monday.

So late tonight (2am Tuesday CST) I have to go in a client's
MovableType setup and removed all references to a campaign which ends
July 31. This will involve changes to the template for the home page
and sidebar. Should take me about 1.5 hours.

So it got me thinking about my other clients who use WP and the drive
to automate as much as possible. Is there some plugin for WP that
would perform this action form me?  Meaning have some content
automatically display depending on a date/time range?

Is anyone aware of something even close to this that I could extend
for my own needs?

P-