[wp-hackers] "For the rest of us" theme

Charles lists06 at wiltgen.net
Sun Jul 30 21:29:58 GMT 2006

(New to the list, please pardon the lack of knowledge about recent
history...)

Hello,

I've been looking for a modern (clean XHTML/CSS/JS,
not-just-for-the-sake-of-it Ajax), highly-configurable and
easily-configurable (i.e. as much thought has gone into the Options UI as
into the theme itself, so average users can have sites that look very
different) style for my site.

K2 probably comes closest, but the Options page is very light, and there's a
significant dependence on external plug-ins for what I would consider basic
functionality.

I've been sketching out ideas a true "next-gen" style.  Before I dive in, is
there anybody on the list that would consider this duplicate work?  Second,
are there folks who would like to partner with me on this and/or test?

-- Charles Wiltgen