[wp-hackers] Critical WP Flaw?

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 27 09:17:19 GMT 2006

I agree with the latter, but I'm not asking for full disclosure here in the
mailing list, I just want
1) Confirmation that it's not BS
2) _Official_ threat level, just how serious is it?
3) Possible fix dates
4) Most importantly: how did Dr. Dave find out, who knows the dirty details
and shouldn't?

Computer Guru

I'm just as curious as CG here.. Being that, when it comes to ppls blog's..
that is their "life". And if someone is out there trying to "mess" with
their "blog/life".. everyone should be in the know, and should be
told/warned/led to the reassurance of things being fixed, and the "true"
seriousness or not, of the issue at hand..

Just my 2cents.. of course lol.

spencerp