[wp-hackers] BBC Mention

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Tue Jul 25 17:48:38 GMT 2006

___/ On Mon 24 Jul 2006 14:13:18 BST, [ U Y ] wrote : \___

> Hey,
>
> I don't really think this has much significance but the BBC do mention
> WordPress in an article about MySpace so I thought I might aswell link it:

> Laters

 From the article: "A number of MySpace users posted comments
on  other  blogging  services  - such as  Live  Journal  and
Wordpress - about the temporary closure of the site."

It's  interesting that they don't mention TypePad, who  have
had  similar  recurring issues in the past (at  least  twice
this year, I suspect).

Best wishes,

Roy

--
Roy S. Schestowitz      |    "Spam enchanted evening..."
Tasks: 149 total,   2 running, 145 sleeping,   0 stopped,   2 zombie