[wp-hackers] Page/content versioning

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Thu Jul 20 01:03:35 GMT 2006

___/ On Thu 20 Jul 2006 01:39:32 BST, [ Paul Menard ] wrote : \___

> On Jul 19, 2006, at 7:04 PM, Robert Deaton wrote:
>
>> On 7/19/06, Paul Menard <codehooligans at codehooligans.com> wrote:
>>> So just a wild question from a client. Is anyone aware of a plugin
>>> that could enable some form of page versioning?
>>
>> Blicki. You'll be able to find it when wp-plugins.org is back up.
>
> Cool. So does anyone have an idea when wp-pluugins.org will be back
> or better does anyone have a copy of this plugin to forward to me?

Try this:

http://redalt.com/External/plugins.php?p=blicki&t=trunk

Be warned that I haven't looked at the content of this archive. Google cache
of wp-plugins.org does not appear to store the trunk at its original
location.

Best wishes,

Roy

--