[wp-hackers] SVN Downtime

Robert Deaton false.hopes at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 15:44:10 GMT 2006

On 7/19/06, Computer Guru <computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:
> In my last reply I explained how it stops SVN from working on the _entire_ site in question once it runs into a 501 error. My entire site is SVN. Hence, I can no longer update my site.

The code is on your server already, svn --ignore-externals up will
checkout the latest wordpress code. For your plugins, the code is
there and working, you can wait to update it. A 501 error from an svn
up won't delete your files. Why a lack of being updated for 3 days
constitutes your whole site being broken, I still don't understand.

--
--Robert Deaton