[wp-hackers] delete_user action hook

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Mon Jul 17 16:09:24 GMT 2006

> > Before adding another one a quick grep (actually it's usually a slow
> > grep) of the wp-plugins repo can tell you if in reality anyone has
> > actually used it.
>
> I did, and since no plugins would be affected, I've submitted a new
> trac ticket here:
> http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/2956

Just for the record: not everyone uses wp-plugins repo. Actually, I dare say more than 50% of the plugins in use today _aren't_ in there, but I could be wrong... I say go for it though, backwards compatibility isn't always the right way to go, and all it takes is but a one-word change to get a broken plugin working again.

Good luck!

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/