[wp-hackers] Close old comments and pingbacks: feature or plugin?

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Jul 14 17:48:31 GMT 2006

> here you go
>
> -drmike

Thanks for the file, Mike.
I just enabled it on my server and guess what - no access!
This time I read the message all the way through (I know, I know, RTFM), and I realized it wasn't the standard 400 error - it said there was a bug in Opera that means all Opera users can't access sites with BB - ridiculous since Opera 9 is really the best of the 3 ATM!!

I just sent the dev an email at badbots at ioerror.us, the technical error report says:
"This problem may be caused by a bug in old versions of the Opera web browser. If you use Opera, please update to the latest version and try again."

But obviously this _is_ the latest version, and I'm in trouble... I'll prolly hack the code to enable Opera users until he gets back to me... too bad really!

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/