[wp-hackers] CompleteRSS 0.1

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Tue Jul 11 19:35:48 GMT 2006

Hello All,

Ever since WP stopped showing feeds past the <!--more--> tag I’ve ‘petitioned’ to get it back, but I guess that’s not meant to be.

I just finished my first real plugin for WP (it’s *really* messy to deal with the_content in hooks….. headache!) and it ensures that no matter what happens your entire article will display in the feed (Atom & RSS).

CompleteRSS 0.1: http://neosmart.net/blog/archives/216

I don’t know if this’ll benefit anyone else here, but I just figured since this is where we had the ‘disputes’ over more tag cut-offs it would make sense to let you know about it…..

Hope someone will find it useful J

Computer Guru

NeoSmart Technologies <http://neosmart.net/>

http://neosmart.net/blog/