[wp-hackers] Nonce Yes/No dialog appearance

Scot Hacker shacker at birdhouse.org
Tue Jul 11 13:48:06 GMT 2006

> On 7/10/06, Computer Guru <computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:
>> If a post doesn't require a YN page, why should a comment require
>> one?
>> Nonces can still be used, just put the nonce code before dialog
>> box code
>> and you're set... unless of course I'm missing something.
>
> Post/Page deletes are done from admin pages and the referer checked,
> whereas comment deletions can be done from the moderation emails,

On a side note,  shouldn't it be possible to get from a comment email
to the moderation screen for it without jumping through hoops?
Currently this is only easy if the email has been flagged as
"moderated." If NOT flagged moderated but the comment  IS  spam, the
email for it doesn't include a link to any page where one might mark
it as spam (thus informing Akismet).

Scot