[wp-hackers] Nonce Yes/No dialog appearance

Justin Moore wantmoore at gmail.com
Mon Jul 10 12:52:34 GMT 2006

On 7/10/06, Computer Guru <computerguru at neosmart.net> wrote:
> If a post doesn't require a YN page, why should a comment require one?
> Nonces can still be used, just put the nonce code before dialog box code
> and you're set... unless of course I'm missing something.

Post/Page deletes are done from admin pages and the referer checked,
whereas comment deletions can be done from the moderation emails, with
no referer checks. There was a rather lengthy discussion before the
nonces and the Yes/No screen was added.

I do agree however that the complete lack of styling (in 2.0.3 anyway)
could use some help to fit in with the rest of the UI. I guess I
should go and do a checkout now to see what's changed for 2.1

--
Justin Moore
aka wantmoore