[wp-hackers] 2.0 trackback issues progress?

Andy Skelton skeltoac at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 06:03:31 GMT 2006

On 1/30/06, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
> Do you think it would help if we opened up multiple iframes and did
> one thing per iframe?  It seems to cause problems when more than one
> thing is thrown into one run.

The bug only affects some server setups, not others. We should find
the problem's cause before we start implementing solutions.

To accomplish this, the people experiencing this problem should make
their systems available for dev inspection and bugfixing. I was only
able to discover the CGI problem by logging onto makemead's server,
for example.

Email me off-list to coordinate this.

Andy