[wp-hackers] XSLT: Sample implementation

Scott johnson fuzzygroup at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 23:17:23 GMT 2006

Can I make what may be a clue free comment?  *Response from the crowd:
Sure Scott!  Go be dumb*.

Its strikes me that there's an easy model for how to do the css / xslt
for Feeds from Wordpress: FeedBurner.  Bear in mind that they're a
smart, well funded company that likely has knocked over all the issues
wrt browser compatibility, etc.  Why doesn't someone (and oh crap I
think I just volunteered) look at how FeedBurner does it and then set
up the stubs for that for WordPress.  Clearly we can't copy their
templates but we could, for example, duplicate their approach and then
let one of the (very talented) WordPress CSS folk go with it from
there.

Thoughts?

Scott