[wp-hackers] Need more RSS hooks

Jason S jason at zenenet.com
Fri Jan 27 12:05:48 GMT 2006

Danny Ayers wrote:
> Ok, long thread, I may have missed but here's my €0.02 :
>
> I am a big fan of XSLT, but it's not needed for putting a
> human-friendly face on feeds. CSS can do it, e.g. see [1].

The issue is not XSL/XSLT
The issue is the hook.
Looking at your example, you demonstrate my request perfectly.
You still need a hook in order to link to the stylesheet (sanely, that is).

How you do it, you're right, is no issue.  But you need to be able to do it.

P.S. (To everyone) I didn't expect my request to get so much chatter.  <3 :D

Should I post this to trac?  Or has someone already?