[wp-hackers] Failing to find wp-config.php

Podz podz at tamba2.org.uk
Wed Jan 25 11:36:35 GMT 2006

David House wrote:
> On 25/01/06, Podz <podz at tamba2.org.uk> wrote:
>> I've gone through their install and cannot see anything at all that
>> seems to be wrong - and if something _was_ wrong, surely admin wouldn't
>> work either ?
>
> So the file was there? Is is readable? Is the directory explorable? Is
> safe mode on (it can screw things up like file_exists)?
>
> It does seem weird that the admin works. I think it's probably safe
> mode causing the problem.

Nope..

safe_mode
	Off	Off
safe_mode_exec_dir
	no value	no value
safe_mode_gid
	Off	Off
safe_mode_include_dir
	no value	no value

The wp-config.php works because admin works.
In the Manage tab I can see the Hello World post, I can see the first
comment, change the theme - from inside the blog all looks good but when
it's looked from the outside, it fails.

P.