[wp-hackers] siteurl option queried from database on every load

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 16:58:18 GMT 2006

+1

maybe a bunch of these 'globals' should be managed by WP in a 'globals.php'
file that is autogenerated when options change (rather than on
request/expire of cache, and rather than a cached lookup have it be
potentially optimized by the processor)?  just musing... haven't looked at
the object-cache core to see if it's designed such that it can get
pre-processing/optimizing by Zend/et al.

-d