[wp-hackers] Ditch RDF and RSS 0.92

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Sun Jan 15 16:53:28 GMT 2006

I'm a -0 on this. ;)

For a 2.1 release?  If someone has the stats to say what programs and user
agents are accessing which major feed types, and that 99% can handle being
redirected, that's fine.

For a 2.0.1 release.  Bad idea.  I've already seen a few things as either
suggestions or implementations (at least, I recall) that weren't bugfixes,
and should be saved for a next feature/point release -- and this joins the
list.

I'd think it'd probably be best left alone at the moment, assuming the
maintaining isn't more than maybe an hour or two of tweaking work when WP
interfaces change (which, note, they really shouldn't...).

-d