[wp-hackers] Trackback issues.

Roy Schestowitz r at schestowitz.com
Sat Jan 14 21:07:16 GMT 2006

_____/ On Sat 14 Jan 2006 19:39:26 GMT, [Andy Skelton] wrote : \_____

> On 1/14/06, Mark B. <mark2005 at imaginekitty.com> wrote:
>> I am willing to let someone have access to my ftp if they want to try
>> wp2.0 on my server and see that trackbacks do not work as they should.
>
> I'll take you up on that when I have some time, probably tomorrow. If
> anyone can name that tune in fewer notes, speak up.
>
> Andy

I can recall at least 2 people in the Support Forums who were using 2.0 and
reported trackback bugs. I am guessing that revision of the ping spawning
mechanism may have been the cause. I was in the forums for under a week, so
this might be a detriment whose scale is rather considerable.

I have just trackbacked 2 blogs using yesterday's nightly. Worked
flawlessly.

Best wishes,

Roy