[wp-hackers] comment management

Elliotte Harold elharo at metalab.unc.edu
Wed Jan 4 14:30:22 GMT 2006

Owen Winkler wrote:

> A small wishlist of related feature improvements:
>
> * Chronological sorting of comments in the listing.  (Or is it just on
> my site that these are sometimes out of order?)

I'm not sure if this is related but when reading the comments as just an
ordinary reader--i.e. not the blog owner--I'd like to be able to click
something to sort them ascneding or descending. Often when returning to
a site with a lot of comments I want to read them most recent first
rather than earliest first.

Elliotte Rusty Harold  elharo at metalab.unc.edu