[wp-hackers] $cache_categories

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Wed Jan 4 00:17:07 GMT 2006

Could we make categories an array property of the post object so they
are be easily accessed?

$post->categories

The post queries can pull the categories from the cache into each
$post, then regardless of the cache used, all the theme and plugin
folks need to do is access $post->categories.

Cheers,
--Alex

http://www.alexking.org/