[wp-hackers] User Feedback and Testing

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Mon Jan 2 18:25:18 GMT 2006

On 02/01/06, Robert Deaton <false.hopes at gmail.com> wrote:
> I think along with this, we need a method of directed testing groups.

I think this will be a great alternative to automated testing.
Although on the face of it it seems like we're going to need hundreds
of people to fill this out, we really only need five or six per
feature group, and the staffing can overlap so that we'd only need,
say, 50 testers. This will be a comfortable expansion up from our
current numbers and should really direct the bugfixing efforts.

+1.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net