[wp-hackers] Can we do anything about PAGE SEACRH?

Denis de Bernardy denis at semiologic.com
Mon Jan 2 17:29:56 GMT 2006

http://www.semiologic.com/software/search-reloaded/

works too. the results are not very relevant, since mysql nat lang
functionalities are somewhat lacking. it works without bugs, however, and it
searches in pages. the layout is/should be a matter of creating a proper
search.php template.

as an aside, and for information, there are a bunch of open source search
engine projects:

http://www.searchtools.com/tools/tools-opensource.html

I'm quite sure one of them could be used to enhance the default search.

anyway... a happy new year to all
Denis