[wp-hackers] Inline documentation

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Mon Feb 20 00:00:16 GMT 2006

David House wrote:
> As Matt has expressed his distaste for comments before really short
> functions, here's a more complicated example for list_cats()
> (attached).

What you attached looks like a complicated and less readable version of
this:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Template_Tags/list_cats

Maybe we should just have a link to a Codex page for each complicated
function? That has the side effect of being printable and googleable. It
can also be updated by anyone, and include rich examples and/or screenshots.

I really don't care about people's specialized editors.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com