[wp-hackers] "_pingme" postmeta INSERT issues? (on multiple hosts)

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Fri Feb 17 16:05:58 GMT 2006

Thought I'd help Podz out and post this one for perusal... ;)  Didn't find
anything on quick glance in Trac, but I don't really use Trac... :)

Thread is:
http://wordpress.org/support/topic/59987

Error during post saves, something like:

WordPress database error: [Lost connection to MySQL server during query]
INSERT INTO wp_postmeta (post_id,meta_key,meta_value) VALUES
('70','_pingme','1')

Multiple reports all the same; the _pingme thing that seems to be failing
(not sure if it's constant or sporadic...).

-d