[wp-hackers] Inline documentation

David House dmhouse at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 14:27:04 GMT 2006

On 16/02/06, Mark Jaquith <mark.wordpress at txfx.net> wrote:
> We could work on patches amongst ourselves, and then when we think
> they're ready to go we could have 2 or 3 people sign off on it and
> send it off with a "commit" tag.

That's what bug gardeners are for, right? :)

I'll bg|commit any of these patches as long as the commenting isn't
overboard. My personal commenting policy is one line before each
function (plus other places within the function, but I think we are
mainly deailing with the former type in this thread). If the
parameters names aren't self explanatory, then perhaps a short
sentence explaining their purpose, but nothing > 3 lines in total.

Short and sweet. This ain't the codex.

--
-David House, dmhouse at gmail.com, http://xmouse.ithium.net