[wp-hackers] Inline documentation

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Thu Feb 16 02:02:46 GMT 2006

On Feb 15, 2006, at 8:19 PM, Owen Winkler wrote:

> PHPDoc is reasonably well supported, and both PHP Documentor and
> PHPXref can extract documentation in that format.

Sounds good to me.  Best thing to do would be for people to take a wp-
includes file and do the documentation for it.  You could submit a
ticket in trac like "PHPDoc: /wp-includes/functions.php" and then
post a comment saying that you're working on it... that way we're not
stepping on each other's toes.

This can be an incremental thing... one file at time.
--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/