[wp-hackers] Forum Usefulness (was Data recovery)

Matt Mullenweg m at mullenweg.com
Tue Feb 14 07:21:16 GMT 2006

Podz wrote:
>> (Of course the funny part is that this feature is already there, it's
>> just hidden under the "mass edit mode" link, which isn't very intuitive
>> to find.)
>
> What if they accidentally click one they meant to keep ? Easy enough
> when whizzing through a long list ...

True! Maybe it's good that functionality is hard to find. ;)

But we can't protect everyone all the time. *What if* Godzilla destroys
their server and all the backups?

I imagine life would go on.

There is a spectrum between being not caring, being a scolding parent,
and acting like a tragic superhero tilting at windmills. Let's try to
stay moderate.

--
Matt Mullenweg
http://automattic.com | http://akismet.com