[wp-hackers] Filter Hooks for Enclosures

Dave Grijalva grijalva at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 21:34:52 GMT 2006

I don't really know if all that is necessary.  A lot could be done by just
tossing in some filter hooks here that are feed specific.  Like being able
to modify the link string, or the enclosure url, etc.  Being able to modify
a feed template would be nice, but there is a large potential there for
people to start breaking their feeds.  A lot can be done with the plugin api
that will make it safer for users to modify things by allowing someone else
to do the heavy lifting.

-dave