[wp-hackers] Filter Hooks for Enclosures

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Mon Feb 13 18:22:48 GMT 2006

Didn't say it wasn't a sizeable library.  But we're talking about going from
a fixed file per feed type to pretty much any feed type desired (well,
that's been coded) via one translation call.  And I don't see how FC is
going to be that significantly heavier-weight than whatever brand-new stuff
Owen is dreaming about -- and FC is already established, used, tested.,
etc... ;)

Also, with WP-Cache in place, feeds would only be generated every N hours
anyway, so I'm not (personally) concerned about overhead (we are talking
about a bigger future version here...).

-d