[wp-hackers] imgsize in upload.php

Dion Almaer dion at almaer.com
Thu Feb 9 23:52:18 GMT 2006

Exactly.

I always want to tell the browser the space it needs to allocate for all
elements. This is a nice thing to do for the poor old browser, as then he
doesn't have to keep rerendering and guessing (and as Andy says, if the
image doesn't download correctly... Who knows).

This is just the default. You obviously can change the height/width/anything
else that you want.  I just prefer this as a default.

Cheers,

Dion