[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

David Chait davebytes at comcast.net
Wed Feb 8 15:24:38 GMT 2006

Actually, wp-hackers, as it is, already has way too many emails in a given
day, too many threads at once...  I'd prefer the 'different mailing list'
approach, maybe 'wp-hackers-announce' that is just 'push' announcements.  An
announce list would be exclusively to detail either upcoming dates, major
code changes (i.e., "All plugin authors: use new wp_blah facility"), etc.

+1 to that.

-d