[wp-hackers] WP as CMS examples

Alex King lists at alexking.org
Wed Feb 8 08:09:23 GMT 2006

Thanks guys. I wanted to point out that the FeedLounge web site runs
nearly exclusively on WP (with PunBB for the forums and a custom
script for feature voting), and isn't nearly as "hacked" as my King
Design site is. I think the only thing I've really customized
(besides the theme and a couple of plugins) is not allowing WP to
update the mod_rewrite rules and handling those by hand.

It would be hard to convince me *not* to build a site on WP these
days. :)

Cheers,
--Alex King

Personal             Business               FeedLounge
http://alexking.org  http://kingdesign.net  http://feedlounge.com