[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Feb 7 19:40:18 GMT 2006

Il Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:21:37 -0700, Craig <nuclearmoose at gmail.com>
scrive:

>Can Trac be configured to address your concerns? Should there be a team
>created to maintain it as with the Codex?

Maybe we can discuss about having wp-plugins.org not based for front
page on trac, usig trac only for developpers, and ahving a front end
for endusers based on normal webpages, this will be a showcase,
developers that want to use wp-plugins.org as a repository for theyr
plugins will have them hosted there others will have a link to their
plugin pages.

If the plugins are downloaded from wp-plugins.org they will be as full
zip package and not as a series of files like in the trac.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it