[wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next [s]

John Ha [c] khanh at netspace.net.au
Tue Feb 7 18:33:41 GMT 2006

Aye
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doug Stewart
  To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com
  Sent: Wednesday, 8 February 2006 5:28 AM
  Subject: Re: [wp-hackers] Simplicity in 2.next

  Owen Winkler wrote:

  > Mind you, this isn't a complaint expecting things to change, it's just
  > an explanation of why it may be difficult to convince developers to all
  > switch to using wp-plugins.org.
  >
  > Owen

  Indeed.  Why don't we leverage or duplicate the effort on wp-plugins.net
  instead?  RSS feeds of new and updated plugins, managed by the devs
  themselves.  Very, VERY convenient.

  --
  ----------
  Doug Stewart
  dstewart at atl.lmco.com

------------------------ [ SECURITY NOTICE ]
------------------------
To: wp-hackers at lists.automattic.com.
For your security, khanh at netspace.net.au
digitally signed this message on 07 February 2006 at 18:33:45 UTC.
Verify this digital signature at http://www.ciphire.com/verify.
------------------- [ CIPHIRE DIGITAL SIGNATURE ]
Q2lwaGlyZSBTaWcuAjh3cC1oYWNrZXJzQGxpc3RzLmF1dG9tYXR0aWMuY29tAGtoYW5oQ
G5ldHNwYWNlLm5ldC5hdQBlbWFpbCBib2R5APACAAB8AHwAAAABAAAACejoQ/ACAACLAw
ACAAIAAgAg8VGtcvYHOvWkCvgOMX2lA8lp65NgG+XmR5CoW8On08gBABh9ddIwqVYrJzb
+YRTkO3r9j+q978iHOOe1FIMyNojdBmx5peCAuN+KqyTMXWoOMcFAmFSiWNfzSkqLSz1p
fly1U2lnRW5k