[wp-hackers] WP No longer display user emails

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Tue Feb 7 11:38:14 GMT 2006

On Feb 7, 2006, at 4:22 AM, Mark Harwood wrote:

> I dont think you quite got what i was stating, the functions dont
> return the email value in the array for use at all, not even thru
> the back end!

$userdata isn't an array... don't know if that's where you're getting
hung up.  It's an object.

I'm looking at the code, and it's still being set.  In fact, if it
weren't, post authors wouldn't be notified of comments on their
posts.  So something is up with your install.

> 	$user_email	= $userdata->user_email;

I'd re-upload all the /wp-includes/ files, especially pluggable-
functions.php
--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/