[wp-hackers] multiple blog conundrum

JARRET NETSPC jarret at netspace.net.au
Sat Feb 4 06:12:18 GMT 2006

Hi everyone,

I'm completely new to the list and I'm hoping to find an answer to a
question I could not resolve via WP support or Codex. Any help would be
greatly appreciated.

I need to run a number of blogs on separate sub-domains and databases.
However, the branding (with the exception of the header) will be the
same for all of them as will be the functionality where plugins etc are
concerned. I am wondering whether it is possible for the separate blogs
to reference a central theme and plugins folder so that changes made in
these folders are automatically propagated through all the blogs?

Thanks in advance,

Jarret