[wp-hackers] Simplified Upgrade Process

Vogel, Andrew (vogelap) VOGELAP at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Wed Feb 1 17:35:21 GMT 2006

The page on the codex recommended deleting (specifically not
overwriting) all WP files with a few exceptions (wp-config.php, etc).

It's a pain to have to do so.

At the VERY least, the codex page should provide an alphabetized list of
the files to delete, not those to keep.

-andrew vogel
Manager of Professional Programs
University of Cincinnati