[wp-hackers] No sufficient privileges

Tassoman (mailing) ml at tassoman.com
Wed Dec 27 14:25:47 GMT 2006

Il giorno mer, 27/12/2006 alle 05.40 +0200, Computer Guru ha scritto:
> Your question isn't very clear, I'm not sure whether you are saying this
> happens when for your main adimn account or for the newly created
> accounts...

The problem happens when I create new users with user, password and
email given.

I'm sorry about lack of clearty. Because I really dunno what's wrong. I
read what happens when creating new users by wp admin interface.
I seemed wp calls just wp_create_user, so I wanted to do the same.

> If the former, are you by any chance using WordPress' built-in object cache?
> If so, clear the cache directory, it's probably a result of mangled command
> somewhere...

Can you suggest some reading about this object caching?

--
Blogging humanum est, Tassoman ovest.
http://blog.tassoman.com