[wp-hackers] wp-plugins.org source preview gone

Mark Jaquith mark.wordpress at txfx.net
Fri Dec 8 15:14:59 GMT 2006

On Dec 8, 2006, at 7:48 AM, Austin Matzko wrote:

> When trying to view the source for plugins at wp-plugins.org, I get
> the message "HTML preview not available."

I don't have a solution for that, but I do have a workaround:

http://svn.wp-plugins.org/plugin-slug/trunk/plugin-file.php

That'll get you a plain text version in your browser.  Not sure why
the preview went away... I have a feeling that a Trac upgrade did
it.  Because of the way those previews were set up, large files would
freeze up Firefox.  They may have axed them to avoid that... but I'm
just guessing here.

--
Mark Jaquith
http://txfx.net/