[wp-hackers] 2.1 Plugin Compatibility List

Aaron Brazell emmensetech at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 15:59:24 GMT 2006

On Dec 5, 2006, at 10:54 AM, Computer Guru wrote:

> I have about 50 or 60 plugins installed on my WP, I'd be happy to
> list which
> worked, which didn't, and any fixes I used - I was just waiting for
> go final - and now it's almost there.
>
> Good idea btw, +1 :)

50-60?? Holy frick. You're like the blogger I know who has 67 Firefox
extensions loaded. :-)

Say, do you have a WP plugin that will water my dog for me? I could
use that one...

On a serious note, I guess I'm not referring so much to "how to fix
them" as that won't be of nearly as much use to users as "did the
author fix them". If you have a list somewhere, feel free to send it
along to me and I guess when the powers that be say that we're ready
for testing, start a codex page. I'll be happy to add to it.
--
Aaron Brazell
Technology Architect, b5media

web:: www.b5media.com, www.technosailor.com