[wp-hackers] Link & post categories merge

spencerp spencerp1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 3 03:08:25 GMT 2006

> Why not just do hide_empty=1?

Haha, I could have, but then it wouldn't have been the "way" of the theme itself. The way the theme is, it shows any, and all, catagories on the index page, near footer. Which contain posts, or not.

I just tried doing what ya mentioned above, and some went bye bye.. So, for now.. I guess I'll just leave it the way it is. You'll have to excuse me people(s), I've been riding on -20 some hours of sleep, and even though my body is here at the computer, the brain is in bed sleeping.. lol! =P

Thanks though, Viper.. I'll keep that "option" in mind though. ;) :)

spencerp
/I did get *some* sleep though, maybe after some more Pepsi, I'll be good to go!