[wp-hackers] 5 minutes to a faster blog

Doug Stewart zamoose at gmail.com
Fri Dec 1 13:02:47 GMT 2006

On 12/1/06, Sam Angove <sam at rephrase.net> wrote:

> Viper007Bond, I'm curious what you meant by that 'not so much of a
> "dream"' comment -- most DH customers seem deliriously happy with
> them.

I'm a customer and I'm happy with
1) customer service
2) services offered

I'm UNHAPPY about
1) on-going (and I mean, continual, over the course of the two years I've
been with 'em) performance issues.  I've been moved to different servers
three times, with little-to-no noticeable effects
2) Spam RBLs continually adding DH mail servers to their blacklists

So I don't know if "delirious" would describe me.  They're certainly better
than Vizaweb was (stupid Leo Laporte and his TWiT army...)

--
-Doug

http://literalbarrage.org/blog/